At the physical location of your business, you want to have elements that attract people walking by. Printed graphic roller shades are one of the best and most cost-effective ways you can advertise your logo. These shades attract people walking by who are curious, and the branding will invite these potential customers in to take a look at what you have to offer.
We offer several different types of graphic roller shades so you can choose the option that works best for your business and will attract the most customers to your unique services.
As a business owner, you have a variety of options at your fingertips for advertising your business.
Advertise your business and boost your company culture with printed roller shades from Storefront Graphic Shades. These blinds offer a low-profile way to advertise your business and keep your customers or employees comfortable at the same time.
Benefits of Printed Roller Shades for Your Business
Many storeowners do not realize the benefits of installing roller shades at their business’s location. The following are benefits for you as a business owner, as well as for your customers.
- Accommodate your customers: If you own a coffee shop, restaurant, or other business where customers might be sitting inside your business, roller shades can help keep the sun out of your customers’ eyes while they work, eat, or talk with friends.
- Save on utilities: When you use roller shades, you can decrease the costs of your electricity. The sun can heat up the temperature inside, causing your air conditioner to run more to maintain a comfortable temperature.
- Protect your inventory: If your business location has large storefront windows, the sun can also discolor or warp the products you have nearby.
Read on to learn more about the styles of roller shades that we offer at Storefront Graphic Shades. Contact us today to learn more about how you can experience these benefits at your business.
Choose a Style That Suits
Our custom printed roller blinds come in a variety of styles for a variety of business types. If you run a financial office in an upscale building, for example, you’ll want different roller shades than a tech startup or boutique. We offer a range of fabrics and control options for you to choose from to print your business logo and marketing materials on:
- Standard shades: Our most popular custom printed roller shade offers a continuous cord loop control for raising and lowering your shades. A simple, unobtrusive roller fits neatly into brackets at the top of your windows.
- Dual shades: With a dual roller shade, you can use a translucent shade to let in natural light into the room and an opaque shade to block out all sun when needed. We can print your marketing info on one side of the shade, facing inside or outside. The opposite side can be white or some fabrics can be printed in the color of your choice.
- Cordless roller shades: These roller shades are simply lifted to your desired position with a touch of your hand. Each shade has a bracket cover, which comes in five styles: black, ivory, white, bronze, and satin nickel.
- Four-inch fascia shades: All roller shades and hardware can be covered with a four-inch fascia in one of our five standard finishes.
- Designer cassette smooth: An elevated version of the fascia shade, these shades are completely contained in a smooth metal cassette casing that covers the rollers, also available in our same five finishes.
- Fabric-wrapped designer cassette: The cassette is covered with the same fabric used for the roller shade and creates a seamless look from top to bottom.
We also offer motorized custom printed roller shades with remote control so that you can open and close them with the touch of a button. Our standard shades, four-inch fascia shades, and designer cassette shades are all available with remote control.
Call (207) 621-4090 to request a quote.
On the standard roller shade, the roller tube become visible as the shade is extended and the fabric rolls off the back. You can easily raise and lower standard roller shades with their cord loop operator.
Dual Roller Shade
Allows for two separate roller shades on the same window. One blackout and one light filtering. Different graphics with different messages on the same window. The choice is yours!
Cordless Roller Decor Bar
Available in 5 finishes with coordinating bracket covers for a finished appearance. White, Ivory, Black, Satin Nickel and Bronze.
The 4″ Fascia come in all five colors: White, Ivory, Black, Satin Nickel and Bronze.
Designer Cassette Smooth Finish
Available in five finishes: White, Ivory, Black, Satin Nickel and Bronze.
Fabric Wrapped Designer Cassette
The fabric wrapped designer cassette blends in perfectly with your roller shade, completely concealing the operating components to create a seamless look. It comes in a variety of colors and is not available with solar screens.
A motorized lift system raises and lowers one shade or a group of shades with the push of a button. Radio-frequency motorization is excellent for any space with large windows, multiple windows, or for the simple convenience and child-safe method of operating shades. Available with: Standard Roller, Designer Cassette and Fascia.
Graphic Roller Shade Fabrics
We offer several fabric choices for your graphic roller shade needs. Take a look at our selection.